Sensing 2.0 solutions for
intelligent homes & buildings
Through intelligent sensing solutions, we make smart homes & buildings safer, more secure and energy-efficient. We enrich the lives of families and occupants — and provide new revenue streams for industry partners
Easy to deploy solutions for intrusion detection, family home monitoring, safety and security.
Accurate occupancy detection for energy optimization. Intelligent sensing to enhance home and building automation use cases.
Detection and interpretation of human motion and activity, including fall detection, to bring peace of mind to families of vulnerable members
AI sensing enablers
Firmware is built into IoT devices, and routers to enable nami sensing solutions.
- RTOS 'Real Time Operating System', is how nami enablers leverage multiple sensing technologies and deliver unprecedented use cases. This is built into SoCs and integrated devices.
- Linux containers are also included, to enable industry partners to build solutions through the Linux environment.
nami sensing plugs fit into standard wall sockets and elevate the smart home or building with the power of intelligent sensing.
- Occupancy and motion detection is enabled through WiFi sensing plugs, protecting the home and the safety of occupants. Learn more
nami multi-sensing pods are plug-and-play devices which secure the home or building, monitor health & safety, and help ensure energy efficiency.
- Motion and occupancy sensing is enabled through antenna optimized for more granular Wi-Fi sensing.
nami apps and api
nami is an all-in-one AIoT (‘Artificial Intelligence of Things’) platform that detects motion, secures and monitors homes and buildings, and more.
The nami app lets people know what’s going on with those close to them — whether at work or home.
Packed with the most granular security features on the market, this app covers multiple places at a glance. Best of all, there are no cameras or recording devices involved, so your privacy is fully protected.
nami commissioning app
Installing technology in a smart home or building can be a daunting task.
That’s why we have a specific app for professional installers to smoothly commission multi-point sensors and integrate them into building management, security, energy saving and healthcare systems from our partners.
The nami provisioning app is an app that optimizes the pairing, onboarding and set up of multiple intelligent sensing devices. Our “works with nami” ecosystem will be effective for both B2C and B2B use cases, whether they’re new builds or “do it for me” projects. Learn more
nami’s cloud API allows third parties to harness intelligent sensing data and analytics in their own offerings.
This data can be used to create a source of monthly or annual recurring SaaS revenue.
As no personal data is involved, all data transfer is compliant with data protection laws and regulations. Learn more
nami produces a range of subscription plans, tailored to the security, safety and health needs of occupants.
The comfort plan means:
- Intruder and safety alerts sent to family members or 'stewards' — users with restricted access and privileges (maybe useful for neighbors and close friends)
- Knowing who came by, through geofencing which automatically picks up on occupant entry and exit
- Maximizing energy savings through occupancy sensing and triggering thermostat/device activity.
The wellness plan adds activity insights to the dispatch plan.
This means that nami monitors the movements and occupancy of vulnerable people (such as elderly family members or those with disabilities), to check for anomalies. Unusual or suspicious activity (e.g., being in bed too long), will send an alert to family members.
The healthcare plan) adds fall detection and predictive health analytics to the wellness plan. This means:
- Detecting falls through specific nami enablers, containing a two-way chat system to confirm the fall. The enablers also send alerts to family members and stewards, or dispatch calls to emergency services.
- Early potential health diagnoses, based on activity insight statistics. Early symptoms of some conditions, such as Parkinsons or Alzheimers can be picked up through gait analysis or analysis of other movement patterns. Recommendations to seek medical advice will be issued.
The dispatch planmeans the comfort plan, plus dispatching calls to law enforcement when an intrusion is detected, or emergency units when relaying a fire or CO alarm.