Table of Contents
effective as of March 2022
More information about cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer’s hard disk when you visit certain websites. At nami we may use similar techniques, such as pixels, web beacons etc. For consistency’s sake, all these techniques combined will be named ‘cookies’.
Why are these cookies used?
Cookies may be used for many different purposes. For example, cookies can be used to show that you have visited our website before and to identify which parts of the site you might be most interested in. Cookies can also improve your online experience by storing your preferences during your visit to our website.
Cookies from third parties
Third parties (external to nami) may also store cookies on your computer during your visit to nami websites. These indirect cookies are similar to direct cookies but come from a different domain (non-nami) to the one you are visiting.
Do Not Track Signals
nami takes privacy and security very seriously, and strives to put our website users first in all aspects of our business. nami utilises cookies to help you to get the most out of nami websites.
Please be aware that nami currently does not make use of a technical solution that would enable us to respond to your browser’s ‘Do Not Track’ signals. To manage your cookie preferences, however, you may alter the cookie settings in your browser settings at any time. You may accept all, or certain, cookies. If you do disable our cookies in your browser settings, you may find that certain sections of our website(s) will not work. For example, you may have difficulties logging in or making online purchases.
You can find further information on how to alter your cookie settings for the browser that you use from the following list:
Further information about the type of cookies used on nami sites
Cookies that ensure that the website functions properly
These cookies are necessary to make it possible to surf nami website(s) and use the website’s functions, such as accessing protected areas of the website. Without these cookies, such functions, including shopping baskets and electronic payment, are not possible.
- Storing preferences such as language, location, the number of search results to be displayed etc.
- Storing settings for optimal video display, such as buffer size and your screen’s resolution details
- Reading your browser settings so that we can display our website optimally on your screen
- Locating misuse of our website and services, for example by recording several consecutive failed log-in attempts
- Loading the website evenly so that it remains accessible
- Offering the option of storing log-in details so that you don’t have to enter them every time
- Making it possible to place a reaction on our website
Cookies that enable us to measure website usage
- Keeping track of the number of visitors to our web pages
- Keeping track of the length of time that each visitor spends on our web pages
- Determining the order in which a visitor visits the various pages on our website
- Assessing which parts of our site need to be improved
- Optimising the website
Cookies for sharing the content of our website via social media
The articles, pictures and videos that you look at on our website can be shared and liked via social media by means of buttons. Cookies from the social media parties are used to enable these buttons to function, so that they recognise you when you wish to share an article or video.
These cookies make it possible for:
- logged-in users of selected social media to share and like certain content from our website directly
These social media parties may also collect your personal data for their own purposes. nami has no influence over how these social media parties make use of your personal data. For more information regarding the cookies set by the social media parties and the possible data that they gather, please refer to the privacy statement(s) made by the social media parties themselves. Below we have listed the privacy statements of the Social Media channels that are used the most by nami.ai:
We may amend this Cookie Notice from time to time, for example, because our website or the rules relating to cookies change. We reserve the right to amend the content of the Cookie Notice and the cookies included in the lists at any time and without notice. The new Cookie Notice will be effective upon posting. If you do not agree to the revised notice, you should alter your preferences, or consider stopping using nami pages. By continuing to access or make use of our services after the changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Cookie Notice. You can consult this web page for the latest version.
If you have any further questions and/or comments, please contact us email@example.com